Sunday, March 26, 2017

Mercury Amalgam Tooth Filling - Keep or Remove?

Most of us who go to a dentist for caries, end up with a mercury amalgam filling. They are cheaper and considered to be stronger and long lasting, especially for the molars. I had around 9 such fillings for a little more than a decade. I went through my own struggles and I decided to remove it and had an immediate feeling of relief.. I am just going to share my views and why I decided to remove. If you have fillings, it will just give a perspective of a person who is sensitive to metals and crystals. 

As soon as the fillings were done, I had severe reactions on scalp and facial skin. I had eruptions on the scalp that were painful to touch and severe skin allergy on the face, on either side of the nose. I started having severe dandruff, hair fall and problem maintaining my body weight. These issues with the scalp and skin, 'I assume' is due to Mercury. Other than that, I had no change in lifestyle or food at that time. The facial skin regained its balance in a few years.. but the dandruff and the hair fall did not stop. I was 18 or 19 years old when the fillings were done. The life went on more or less smooth after that.. Then, in a few years I started getting into a lot of inner energy work/meditation. At some point of time, I started working with crystals and metals. If I just hold a stone or the metal in hand, I would tell where exactly it works and what its dominant elemental energy is (earth, water, fire & air are the elemental energies). I started also doing sun gazing. All these practices were making my body more subtle and sensitive to energy. I would not generally wear a metal or stone continuously. I will wear for a few days or a few weeks and I will change according to the need. At some point of time, I started having problems staying grounded in my body. I was getting very weak and sick. If only the astral/energy body stays aligned properly with the physical, we can function properly in the physical world. I started hating the physical world. But, I did my level best to heal myself with inner work and tried to ground myself. But, it was quite difficult to stay grounded. I had great difficulty to tolerate cooler climates (I live in a very warm place - South India).. even then, a few months will be cooler and I had difficulty in those times. Feet would go chill and the ability to ground would reduce further. A walk, wearing a grounding stone or metal would help temporarily. But it was not the solution.

Once I happened to use a solidified mercury metal for meditation and was studying the impact of it on the body and mind. To my surprise, the exact similar symptoms that I was facing were magnified. Especially when I work with a metal or the crystal for the first time or after a long gap, when I start working with it again, it will try to communicate its working pattern in a strong way. I had problems of some strange energy movements inside my head.. whenever that intensifies, I would get weaker and un-grounded. I never understood or guessed why it was happening. Then it suddenly striked me that mercury amalgam is the one that is causing the problem. I just got an appointment with the dentist and got all the fillings replaced with composite material. Immediately after the removal process, I was able to feel such a great relief. I felt myself more in the body with ease. I still do feel the metals and crystals, but not as intense as earlier. Probably as I was not grounded properly in my body, all these feelings were very intense.

I did not go in search of a special/biological dentist and all. In my view, the process of filling is more hazardous than removal. When it is being removed, it is already an amalgam. More than the physical harm it would create, the energetic harm is what would be more. But this energetic imbalance will show up at a physical level over longer periods of exposure. When it was all drilled out (took around 20 minutes) and the dentist asked me to spit, I realised that all the amalgam pieces were just inside my mouth. I was thinking it would get sucked by the suction machine..lol.. Anyway, I did not have any strong allergic reactions or problems. 

I did no chemical chelation to find out if I have mercury in blood or hair sample analysis to find out the status and all. I just trusted my intuition and got them removed and I felt much better after that. I would not suggest chemical chelation for others, as well. The body can get rid of the toxins naturally. Just a lot of raw diet and fasting would do the magic.

In Homeopathy, there is a concept of like cures like. Using this principle, a right medicine is selected for the person. Those who prove these medicines had to take that substance to make the Homeopathic materia medica So, if you are experiencing a lot of disturbance due to Mercury amalgam fillings, there is a possibility that you may see a lot of similarities of a Mercury personality which could be found here: http://www.homeoint.org/books3/kentmm/merc.htm

If at a physical level, you are very strong and stable, the impact of mercury might be less. If you are sensitive, the impact might be more. We all get impacted though. So, it is up to you to decide whether it is okay to keep it or remove. Good luck on your path.. Just to remind and finish the post, if you are suffering due to the 'energy' of these fillings, you would find a BIG relief once they are removed. It also depends on the number of fillings you have. 

Update (29 May 2017) : Mercury as a solidified metal itself, is known for some interesting metaphysical properties. If you are a person who works with crystals/metals for altering your energy body, you could try that, wearing as a pendant or holding in hands while meditating. But keeping it inside the mouth, even at an energetic level, is too strong, especially when we do not have an option to remove it when we want.. :) 

Update (3 July 2017) : I thought, once the fillings are removed, the energetic imprint of mercury is gone and it will be all fine. But after removing the amalgam fillings, the energy of mercury or the mercury (not sure yet what it is) starts coming out and it seems to create some discomfort. But it is gradually reducing. With a right food, one can sail through this detox phase. I personally have not taken any chelation agent and I prefer to complete my healing journey without it. Either a fruit diet (excluding banana) or a carb free diet (like paleo) might be of help. I was not able to manage on fruits, for I am already thin. I am experimenting with paleo and it gives me energy to go through the detox phase and also helps the detox process, by not congesting the body.

Update (30 July 2017) : As the detox happens, the sensitivity greatly reduces. Earlier the metals and crystals were having a very strong impact on me. Now I dont have that much sensitivity to metals. I still do have a tooth crown made of some alloy (probably Nickel-Chromium). I found that, even when in detox phase, I was feeling at an energetic level that the crown metal is causing some imbalance, creating some disturbance in the alignment of the energy body in the head region. I had a thought of removing it. But then, I dont have that problem anymore. I will manage with that crown, instead of replacing it with ceramic. So, after removing fillings, it is natural to face some strong mercury symptoms as the body gets it all out. Once you pass that stage, the body strengthens. 

Update (October 31 2017) : After the replacement of amalgam fillings with composite material, I got more established in my body. The way the sensitivity worked, changed. Earlier, probably I was feeling everything in a very intense way as the energy body was not properly anchored in the physical. Once I got more grounded in the body (after removal of amalgam fillings), I started feeling everything more at a physical level. At a subtle level, the metal crown did cause some imbalance, slightly disturbing the alignment of the physical with the energy body. May be it is because it is too close to the brain. Earlier I thought I could manage, keeping that. But the body was getting to feel more at a subtle level with inner work and I decided to get it replaced with some non metallic material. Soon after the removal of the metal crown, the alignment of the physical-energy body made a good progress. The problem with the metals might not even be the case for most of the people.. but, if you are into a lot of inner/energy work and sensitive to energy, it means the physical body has gone through some changes to feel and get impacted by the energy at the subtle level. In that case, both crystals and metals will have a deep impact on you. It is also possible that by birth you acquired the abilities to feel the subtle realities. Whatever be the case, if one is sensitive to the energy of metals, it feels great to be without the metals and be established in ones own energy. Metals and crystals could be used as pendants according to the need.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment